MODE IT stands for the Erasmus+ project „Curricular modernization by implementing MOOCs model”. Five MODE IT partners from Germany, Lithuania, Turkey, Portugal, and Romania jointly seek to introduce innovative MOOC-based approaches to the design and delivery of higher education courses
MODE IT fosters integration of the open online pedagogies into formal courses and programs towards making them more flexible and attractive for students.
This innovative MODE IT approach should contribute to:
- raising awareness of open learning formats by students for their future self-development;
- taking responsibility of own learning by students;
- increasing the ability to self-regulated and personalized learning.
The main innovation drivers of MODE IT approach are academic staff. Therefore, MODE IT specific objectives are:
- to create awareness of professional (self)-development amongst academic staff;
- to enhance skills of academic staff in the design and delivery of MOOCs and MOOC-based curricula;
- to create and deliver MOOC-based subjects within selected higher education curricula.
- https://www.mode-it.eu/ - project website
- https://elearning.upt.ro/en/project/erasmus-mode-it/ - information on the UPT website
The creation of these courses has been partially funded by the ERASMUS+ grant program of the European Union under grant no. 2019-1-DE01-KA203-005051. Neither the European Commission nor the project’s national funding agency DAAD are responsible for the content or liable for any losses or damage resulting of the use of this website.